We all know the value of following a child's lead when it comes to learning...
... but sometimes that public school mindset gets in the way.
In this course, you'll learn how to embrace those rabbit holes and surrender to delight-driven learning... without the overwhelm!
What you'll get:
- Access to a self-paced course featuring over 20 video lessons.
- Each lesson features PDF downloads to be used as actionable tools.
- Lessons will address four mindset shifts/ common misconceptions when it comes to learning at home.
- Step-by-step instructions on how to make Lazy Unit Studies work for your unique family.
- Real-life examples to help you conceptualize how Lazy Unit Studies can work in your home.
- Helpful strategies for documenting this type of learning for year-end homeschool evaluations.
- Access to an incredible Resource Library filled with ideas to take your Lazy Unit Studies to the next level.
- 5 Lazy Unit Study Inspiration Packs to get you off and running.
The Lazy Homeschooler's Guide to Unit Studies will show you how to make the shift from worrying if you're doing enough to creating Lazy Unit Studies that promote curiosity and joyful, lifelong learning.
This course can transform your homeschool atmosphere and routine! The approach outlined in this course can work with all ages, but is best suited for preK-6th grade.
Get ready for more joy and less overwhelm today!